Updated August 10, 2021.
Fighting for Our Vote is a multi-racial coalition formed for the purpose of building a response to the aggressive, blatant, and racist campaign to restrict access to the ballot and marginalize the voices of voters in the United States and working through mass mobilization efforts to elevate advocacy in response to the voting rights attacks happening in our states and cities (“Fighting for Our Vote” or the “Coalition”).
- American Civil Liberties Union, Inc. (ACLU)
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, Inc. (NAACP)
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, AFL-CIO (AFSCME)
- American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO (AFT)
- National Education Association of the United States (NEA)